Apple is a huge and gigantic brand in the smartphone industry. They are always trying to giving the best experience for users. After introducing the iOS 14 update, you can see many of the features on your iPhone. So today I explain how to take a screenshot by tapping the back of your iPhone.
The screenshot is the easy option for showing the image of your phone. But normally we can take a screenshot by pressing the power button and volume up or we can use AssistiveTouch with shortcuts for getting a screenshot. But back tapping is a very easy method that others. It’s a very useful feature and many users are don’t know about this. These options have “Double Tap” and “Triple Tap”. Not only screenshots, but you can also add lock screen, volume up, volume down, and more.
How to active and use Back Tap on iPhone.
First make sure you have updated your iPhone for iOS 14. Because lover versions are not working this feature.
- Now go to your “Settings”, scroll down, and select “Accessibility“.
- Then tap on “Touch” in the PHYSICAL AND MOTOR section.
- Next scroll down and you will see the “Back Tap” option and tap on it
- Then you will see two options “Double Tap” and “Triple Tap” That means if you choose the first one, you need Double Tap for getting the result, and if you are selecting the Second one you need Triple Tap for getting the result.
- After click on that 2 options, you will see many SYSTEM for selecting. Tap on the “Screenshot” and you are done.
Then enjoy that option. But if you are using very thicker back covers, pouch, or something, maybe that option not working. However, you can see this work on normal backrowers. If you need to turn off that option, follow about steps for it. How old when you found out this feature has on your iPhone? Let us know in the comments…